You won’t believe how beneficial it is to Use Coconut Oil Daily.
For the absolute best supply and source of Coconut Oil read here…
Jake Carney, Founder
The Alternative Daily
Here’s A News flash! I’m sure you won’t be surprised, that nothing concocted in a laboratory can ever replace the natural healing wonders nature!
Take Mother Nature for instance, though incredibly generous in the way she provides, offering a bounty of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients You know that you can never take enough nourishment into your body to have a long, happy and healthy life.
Coconuts are a lot healthier than some give them credit for and here’s a little bit about how and why:
The Coconut like the one found in the Philippines is known as the “new miracle food.” Coconuts are highly nutritious, rich in fiber, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals. From culinary creations to magic beauty potions, coconuts pack a good punch. What is it about this exotic food that continues to tantalize and intimidate us at the same time? Let’s explore more of the amazing health benefits of coconuts and what they have to offer.
The coconut is a “functional food” rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber – the essential nutritional building blocks for perfect health.
Before World War II, the Coconut was referred to as the miracle-healing coconut : To add to its impressive list of benefits, coconut oil can also be used topically on skin and hair. Instead of bathing your skin with synthetic toxic lotions and creams, coconut oil can be used to nourish and moisturize our skin, scalp, and hair. Coconut oil has been used as both food and medicine for many centuries.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Coconuts
- Supports immune system health: it is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite
- Provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance
- Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Improves insulin secretion and symptoms associated with diabetes
- Helps protect the body from cancers due to insulin reduction, removal of free radicals that cause premature aging and degenerative disease
- Reduces risk of heart health and improves good cholesterol (HDL)
- Restores and supports thyroid function
- Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps keep hair and skin healthy and youthful looking, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and provides sun protection.
Let’s Review The Benefits of Coconut Milk, Water, Flesh, and Oil
As you might know, young coconuts are the most health enhancing. The water in the young coconut is one of the highest sources of electrolytes. Electrolytes are responsible for keeping the body properly hydrated so the muscles and nerves can function appropriately. Therefore it is more beneficial to drink the water from a young coconut after an intense workout rather than the commercial sports drinks we see advertised.
Coconut water is also low in calories, carbohydrates, and sugars, and almost completely fat-free. In addition, it is high in ascorbic acid, B vitamins, and proteins. Furthermore, the soft meat, or flesh, inside the coconut helps to restore oxidative tissue damage and contains a source of healthy fats, proteins, and various vitamins and minerals.
Despite its natural healing wonders, a lot of people are still confused as to whether or not coconut oil is good for our health because of its high content of saturated fats.
For the absolute best supply and source of Coconut Oil GO HERE